|Organisation:||Health Connections Mendip|
Wanted: Someone special to launch a weekly activities morning for people living with dementia in Glastonbury.
The Glastonbury Dementia Action Alliance, a voluntary group working to support people living with dementia and their carers, is seeking a volunteer with:
• The passion and heart for providing services in the community for people living with
dementia, helping them to feel supported and to live life fully.
• Project management experience and skills.
• Good communication skills.
• Computer literate with access to a phone, computer, email and Facebook.
• Grant fundraising experience an advantage.
We anticipate that this volunteer will have 3-6 months of intense work, from as soon as possible, leading up to the launch of the project when most of the tasks will be completed. Reasonable expenses incurred in the work will be reimbursed.
This is mostly a home-working volunteer position with occasional meetings in Glastonbury, days and times are flexible,